There is one door placed on the end to make it easy to get in and out of the tent. There is also one vestibule over the door that creates a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight, a great combination, creating a high quality tent!
- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 6061 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5 mm 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Great Ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Base Size: 3’8 x 7’2
- Center Height: 3′
- Vestibule Depth: 23″
- Tent Area: 23 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 5.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 6″ x 18″
- Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm
- Color: Grey/Coal/Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole Freestanding
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: One
|Normally Ships Out In|
1 – 2 Business Days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.