Weathermaster 10 Person Tent
Availability: In stock
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman WeatherMaster 10-Person Tent feels more like a house than a tent. This ten-person, two-room tent offers ample space for sleeping or sheltered relaxation. Get in and out easier with two doors, a hinged front door and a zippered back door.
Its Variflo adjustable ventilation system allows you to customize your cooling comfort. If it rains, reverse-angled windows let in the light and air, but not the water, even when they’re open. The built-in WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry.
Spend more time enjoying the scenery with color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves that allow you to set the tent up easier. Inside, the 17 ft. x 9 ft. floor is large enough to fit ten people or three queen size airbeds. When the fun is done, it folds up to fit inside a carry bag for convenient transport.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Two doors for easy access: hinged front and zippered back
- Variflo adjustable ventilation for customized cooling comfort
- WeatherTec System – patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Easy setup with color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves
- 17 ft. x 9 ft. fits ten people or three queen airbeds
- 6 ft. 8 in. center height for room to stand and move
- Included carry bag with separate stake and pole sacks, and rainfly
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|