Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on the legendary durability of a Coleman Triton Series InstaStart 2-Burner Stove. The InstaStart push-button matchless lighting system makes ignition easy. Once this propane camping stove starts to heat up, PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners.
The spacious cooking surface is large enough to fit a 10″ pan and 12″ pan at the same time, and independently-adjustable controls allow you to set your heat anywhere from simmer to boil. The two burner camp stove is also efficient, with a 1-hr. run time on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder. When the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly.
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- InstaStart push-button matchless ignition
- PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right
- WindBlock Shields prevent the wind from blowing the flames around
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps steady heat on each high-performance burner
- 1-hr. run-time on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Easy-to-clean removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates
- Built-in handle for easy, lightweight carrying
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and during emergencies