A lodge, usually refereed to as a temporary dwelling used for hunters. The Titan Lodge, Chinook’s largest tent is perfect for short stays by the family or small groups.
With the 4 pole frame system in your choice of fiberglass or aluminum, provides a ultra stable design that’s extremely sturdy in all weather conditions. Extra heavy duty oxford nylon floors are waterproof and stand up to heavy traffic.
The Titan Lodge 8 tent is truly a dream come true when it comes to large tents. Rainy weather is never a problem the the Titans full coverage fly, it even sports a front vestibule which can be used as an awning for shade or help protect the entrance from rainy weather.
This extra large fly features Delta panels to keep you and your tent high and dry. With its large footprint and two spacious rooms, having enough space is never a problem. Each private room has front and rear doors.
All doors and windows come with no-see-um screen for excellent ventilation during any type of weather. Specifically engineered for fast and easy set up, so you have more time to enjoy the great outdoors.
Titan Lodge 8 Tent Features
- Two very spacious, private rooms, both with front and rear doors
- Extra large doors with “no-see-um” screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Fiberglass Poles, tent weight: 33 lbs
- Aluminum Poles, tent weight: 30 lbs 4 oz
- Poles: 4 ridgepole vestibule
- Doors: 4 doors
- Height: 7 4″
- Floor: 10′ x 14′
- Body area: 140 ft2
- With Vestibule area: 164 ft2
- 3 season
Chinook’s Largest Tent
The Titan Lodge 8, is truly the Titan of family camping tents. We have added a heavy duty, oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture.
The ultra-stable, 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather.