Extra large tent with rainfly has enough room for the family and the gear. If it rains, the Weathertec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to wind.
The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. Inside the tent, a specially-designed ventilation system with floor vent keeps air moving while keeping insects out. The 10 ft. x 10 ft. floor fits two queen size airbeds.
Coleman 6-Person Sundome Tent Features
- WeatherTec System patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Spacious interior, room to stand and move
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Floor vent for maximum ventilation
- Large windows help cool the tent
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- 10′ x 10′, fits six people or two queen airbeds