A 4 person tent is just what the average family needs to make camping easier. The dome design is easy to set up.
It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out.
If it rains, the Weathertec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind.
The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes.
The 9 ft. x 7 ft. floor fits four people, or one queen size airbed, and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.
The Coleman Sundome 4 Family Tent Features
- Ground vent and large windows move air up and out
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 15 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec System, patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 9′ x 7′, fits four people or one queen airbed
- 4′ 11″ height, room to move
- Carry bag included for easy transport