Offer Types and Exclusions
Why are certain items excluded from offers?
Sales, promotions and prices at Practical Sports are set globally or for each individual product. Some manufactures have pricing policies that restrict pricing, what we can sell or advertise their products for. These items maybe excluded from promotions.
% (percentage) and $ (dollar) off Coupons
- Take $XX off your purchase of $XX or more.
- Take XX% off an entire purchase or individual product.
Current Coupon Codes
Save 10% on orders of $50.00 or more when you sign up for our newsletter.
Discount may automatically be taken in cart or use appropriate code.
- Maximum $30.00 in coupon discounts
- Coupon Usage: Coupons can only be used once per order.
- Limit one coupon per customer.
- Must be used in one transaction.
- Can not be used with other offers or coupons.
- Can not be used for previous purchases, redeemed for cash, gift cards, gift certificates or store credit.
- No reproductions or rain checks accepted.
- Valid only on in stock merchandise. Website is not an indication of products being in stock.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or any other additional charges.
- Returns or exchanges where a discount was applied may result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Discount excludes sale merchandise, clearance merchandise and select items from brands based upon each brand’s discount restrictions.
Excluded products may include, but not limited too: Ammunition, Select License Merchandise, Custom Orders, Specialty Electronics, Select Optics, Sport Equipment Packages, premium sunglasses. Additional exclusions may apply due to changes in vendor discounting policies.