Check out this awesome shelter! The Shadow Mountain cabana by Paha Que provides fantastic shelter from sun and wind. The open front gives you great views and an inviting easy entry. Adjust the air flow with zippered windows that have no-see-um mesh screens on all three walls. Storage sacks under each window give you plenty of handy storage space to store personal items.
One of the best features of the Shadow Mountain cabana is that it can be easily and quickly setup by one person. Sturdy frame system has color coded poles to speed assembly. Comes fully equipped stakes, guy lines and over sized stuff bag. Extra stability can be achieved by adding sand into the four sand pockets. One of the best build cabanas on the market.
- Zippered windows with no-see-um mesh screen
- Gear bags under windows
- Four built-in sand anchors
- Warranty: “You set it up, we stand behind it” Lifetime Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 12′ Wide x 6′-6″ Deep
- Center Height: 6′-6″
- Packed Size: 28″ x 6″ dia.
- Walls: 190T Poly Taffeta
- Floor: PE
- Poles: 12.7mm & 11mm Fiberglass
- Sun Protection Factor: 30