This Breakthrough Design features a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, with an elegantly curved touring shape and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier! Specifically designed for persons looking to combine performance, floatation and stability. At 12’6″ long and 6″ thick, you need not worry about rigidity or floatation any more! Whether you choose to sit or stand, the NeedleNose 126 is sure to suit your needs.
The NeedleNose Startup Package is a great entry level package that comes with everything you’ll need to get started: NeedleNose 126, high pressure manual SUP pump, three part adjustable composite-SUP paddle with a blade orientating ergonomic grip, pressure gauge, board bag and repair kit.
- Razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Convieniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc..
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- Exterior: 12’6″ x 30″ x 6″
- BoardﾠThickness: 6″
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 1 person or 350 lbs
- Deflated: 32″ x 17″ x 12″
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- AirﾠValves: One Way
- Inflationﾠtime: 8 Minutes