NeedleNose NN126K-EP SUP Paddle Board Pkg
Availability: In stock
Sea Eagle's NeedleNose 126 offers a sturdier SUP with increased floatation. This Breakthrough Design features a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, with an elegantly curved touring shape and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier! Specifically designed for persons looking to combine performance, floatation and stability. At 12'6" long and 6" thick, you need not worry about rigidity or floatation any more! Whether you choose to sit or stand, the NeedleNose 126 is sure to suit your needs.
The NeedleNose Electric Pump Package offers convenience with assured reliability and has been upgraded with a ultra light, carbon fiber, three part, fully adjustable, dihedral blade SUP paddle. The dihedral blade combined with light carbon fiber flexation allows for an easy "pull" through the water and effortless exit. The ergonomic handle grip provides consistent blade oriented strokes and together they maximize complete efficiency. You just can't go wrong with the Electric Pump Package.
- Razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc..
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- Exterior: 12'6" x 30" x 6"
- BoardﾠThickness: 6"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 1 person or 350 lbs
- Deflated: 32" x 17" x 12"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- AirﾠValves: One Way
- Inflationﾠtime: 8 Minutes
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|