NeedleNose NN116K-S SUP Paddle Board Start Up Pkg
Availability: In stock
Sea Eagle's NeedleNose 116 features a Breakthrough Design with a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, an elegant curved touring shape and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier. Specifically design as a feather weight in its class while still maintaining rigidity. This SUP has a thickness of 4" and weighs in at only 24 lbs. Whether you choose to sit or stand the NeedleNose 116 is sure to have everything you're looking for.
The NeedleNose Startup Package is a great entry level package that comes with everything you'll need to get started: NeedleNose 116, high pressure manual SUP pump, three part adjustable composite-SUP paddle with a blade orientating ergonomic grip, pressure gauge, board bag and repair kit.
- Razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Convieniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc...
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- Exterior: 11'6" x 30" x 4"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Capacity: 1 person or 250 lbs
- Deflated: 30" x 17" x 8"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- AirﾠValves: One Way
- Inflationﾠtime: 6 Minutes
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|