NeedleNose NN116K-EP SUP Paddle Board EP Pkg
Availability: In stock
Sea Eagle's NeedleNose 116 features a Breakthrough Design with a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, an elegant curved touring shape and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier. Specifically design as a feather weight in its class while still maintaining rigidity. This SUP has a thickness of 4" and weighs in at only 24 lbs. Whether you choose to sit or stand the NeedleNose 116 is sure to have everything you're looking for.
The NeedleNose Electric Pump Package offers convenience with assured reliability and has been upgraded with a ultra light, carbon fiber, three part, fully adjustable, dihedral blade SUP paddle. The dihedral blade combined with light carbon fiber flexation allows for an easy "pull" through the water and effortless exit. The ergonomic handle grip provides consistent blade oriented strokes and together they maximize complete efficiency. You just can't go wrong with the Electric Pump Package.
- Razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc..
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 15 PSI air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- Exterior: 11'6" x 30" x 4"
- BoardﾠThickness: 4"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Capacity: 1 person or 250 lbs
- Deflated: 30" x 17" x 8"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- AirﾠValves: One Way
- Inflationﾠtime: 6 Minutes
|Free Shipping||We Ship Free!|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|