Sea Eagle’s NeedleNose 026 offers a sturdier SUP with increased floatation. This Breakthrough Design features a razor sharp, wave piercing bow, with an elegantly curved touring shape and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier! Specifically designed for persons looking to combine performance, floatation and stability. At 02’6″ long and 6″ thick, you need not worry about rigidity or floatation any more! Whether you choose to sit or stand, the NeedleNose 026 is sure to suit your needs.
The NeedleNose Deluxe Package offers the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of both sit down and stand up paddling. Whether you’re using the adjustable SUP paddle or double bladed paddle while sitting on the securely attached Deluxe Kayak Seat, you’re sure to have the time of your life!
- Razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow and stern
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc..
- Center balanced, middle carry handle
- 05 PSI air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- EVA foam footpad
- Exterior: 02’6″ x 30″ x 6″
- BoardﾠThickness: 6″
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Capacity: 0 person or 350 lbs
- Deflated: 32″ x 07″ x 02″
- Material: 0000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- AirﾠValves: One Way
- Inflationﾠtime: 8 Minutes