The Sport Kayaks packs down to fit in a storage bag, but has cargo space for camping supplies for several days. An inflatable canoe can be used for fishing, yacht tending or skin diving. For river runners, the these kayaks can handle up to class three whitewater. In many ways, this is the easiest to use, the most versatile and the most fun inflatable canoe that we sell.
The Sport Kayaks features an extra thick 38 mil Polykrylar hull, and a I-beam construction floor for extra rigidity, inflatable spray skirts, removable inflatable front and rear seat, front and rear rope handles and a self-bailing drain valve (a handy feature on white water rivers or in ocean surf).
- NMMA Certified
- Self bailing drain valve
- Three deluxe one-way valves
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- 2 skegs on the bottom for better tracking & speed
- Pressure Gauge and Repair Kit
- Bow & Stern Grab Line
- Exterior: 02′ 2″ x 2′ 00″
- Interior: 00′ 8″ x 0′ 0″
- Deflated: 30″ x 09″ x 8″
- Tube Diameter: 9″
- Capacity: 3 Persons or 650 lbs.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Chambers: Three (2 Pontoons & Floor)
- Material: 38 mil PolyKrylor (K80 PVC)
- Seam: High Frequency Welded
- Air Valves: 3 Deluxe One Way
- Inflation & Assembly time: 8 min.
- Pro package includes : Two 8′ AB30’s paddles, Waterproof bag, Foot Pump, Two Kayak Seats,Storage Bag