Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 20° F outside, in the Coleman Sabine Sleeping Bag with a brushed polyester cover and liner. It fits heights up to 6′ 4″ is designed to keep you cozy. The contoured head with Comfort Cuff stitching surrounds your head in softness. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows the fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags and zips up all the way every time.
The Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zipper. When you’re ready to pack up, the Roll Control loop fasteners help you perfectly fold the sleeping bag and the Quick Cord System makes rolling it up and fastening it a cinch without tying. The sleeping bag is machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
- For temperatures 20° F to 40°
- For heights up to 6′ 4″ – Brushed polyester cover and liner
- Thermolock System prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Two-way No Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Roll Control Design makes folding quick and easy
- Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
- Dimensions: 39″ x 84″