Battlezone TAC.22 2-7x34mm Riflescope
Availability: Out of stock
No matter whether you are on the hunt for small game or are just plinking, the Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 2-7x34-mm rifle scope offers every feature that rimfire enthusiasts need in a single economical package. The viewing scope of the Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 features an advanced fully multicoated lens system that offers the ultimate in resolution and brightness clarity. A fast-focus eye piece provides unequalled viewing field and makes easy work of reticle focusing to achieve and maintain on the field. An aggressive pop-up resettable 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments include audible clicks to facilitate precision, repeatability, and a broad range of adjustment travel. The TAC-MOA reticle also features stadia lines on the vertical and horizontal crosshairs set at two-minute-of-angle ("MOA") increments.
This enables the shooter to compensate for bullet drop or wind very rapidly and it may also be used to estimate range on objects of a known size.Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 scope has dual elevation dials. One is marked in 1/4 minute-of-angle increments and a BDC (bullet drop compensation) dial that is pre-calibrated for a .22 long rifle shooting a 36-grain hollowpoint bullet at 1,260 feet/second. The BDC dial has markings from 50 to 150 yards. As with all Redfield rifle scopes, the Redfield Battlezone TAC .22 rifle scope is nitrogen-filled to provide a lifetime of fog proof, waterproof, and shockproof performance.
- Aggressive pop-up resettable 1/4 MOA finger-click adjustments
- Superior durability, image quality, and field of view
- Includes BDC dial for .22 Long Rifle, 36 grain hollow point
- TAC-MOA Reticle Matches Adjustments for MOA/MOA Compatibility
- 75 Yard parallax setting
- Waterproof, fog proof, shock proof
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-coated Lens System
- Adjustment Markings: Aggressive pop-up Resettable 1/4 MOA Finger Click Adjustments
- Maintube Diameter: 1"
- Environmental Protection: Nitrogen Filled
- Actual Magnification: 2.1-7.0
- Linear Field of View (ft @ 100yd): 43.1-13.2
- Linear Field of View (m @ 100m): 14.4-4.4
- Exit Pupil: 16.2-4.8mm
- Weight: 13.6 oz
- Length: 11.3"
- Mounting Space: 5.6"
- Objective Aperture: 34.0mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|