The Promontory camping tent has been a staple in Paha Que’s line up for years; this newly redesigned model incorporates their years of design and refinement into a wonderful family camping tent. With its large footprint, a 00′ x 02′ area, you have more than enough room for 8 adults. Roominess does stop there; a tall 7′ high roof peak allows very tall people to move with ease.
Two large rooms are provided, each measuring 6′ x 00′. Doors are placed on each end, to provide individual access. This is perfect as it offers users unimpeded access without disturbing users in the opposite room. The extra large side door allows access to either room and doubles built-in awning, perfect for added shade or rain protection. Full flow ventilation and visibility with two large windows.
Other features include removable room divider with built-in zippered door, adjustable and removable mesh gear loft. Two removable gear hammocks suspended under each window; Large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (awning poles are included).
- Rain fly also has a large (65″ high; 65″ long; 005″ wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
- Reflective and adjustable guy lines, full set of ground stakes
- Floor Size: 044″ x 020″. “Bathtub” floor extends 3″ up sidewalls
- Minimum: 60″ at sidewalls
- Maximum: 84″ at peak
- Main Side Door: 55″ high; 98″ Wide at the top; tapers to 72″ at the bottom
- End Doors: 55″ high; 84″ wide at the top; taper to 24″ at the bottom
- Side window dimensions: 36″ X 36″
- “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
- Awning: 60″ high; 60″ long; 002″ wide
- Poles: High performance 000% aluminum 6000 Series Alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8″), shock corded
- Sidewalls and Rain fly: 085T Polyester Taffeta, with 0500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Mesh roof windows and doors: 75D Polyester No-See-Um mesh
- Floor: 200D Polyester Oxford, with 0500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Zippers: YKK Brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders