From the backyard to the campground, the Paha Que screen tent has got you covered. A screen room that gives you a wide open feeling and showcasing a 360 degree field of view. One of the popular features of this screen tent is the four built in awnings that can also be used to close off any side if that view is unappealing or weather is a concern.
With it’s front and rear doors, entry and exit is a breeze. Full no-see-um mesh screening is used on all sides to prevent bugs and still provide easy viewing. With the awning curtains rolled down, this screen tent can offer protection from winds, rain, and even sunlight. Designed with space in mind, this tent has a 8′-6″ center peak height and side walls that are above average height at 6′-6″.
This provides full comfort even for very tall people to use without crouching. It’s large, square floor-plan offers plenty of room for picnic tables, chairs and gear. Create the perfect outdoor experience, extend all the awnings for shade, open the doors for full breeze and get ready for fun.
Screen Tent Features:
- Roof is made from 150D polyester oxford, heavy duty UV resistant coatings with waterproof sealers
- Sidewalls are 1.8 oz. high tenacity “no-see-um” grade screen mesh to keep all bugs out
- Awnings are also made from 150D polyester oxford, with heavy duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Large diameter poles, 0.75 (3/4″), made from high performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy
- Each frame pole is shock corded for convenience
- Includes one set of Aluminum awning poles, additional sets can be purchased separately
- Large YBS brand zippers with corrosion resistant nickel sliders keeps them working even after getting wet
- Tent has a sun protection factor of 50
- Optional floor & fly
Two sizes available
- Model: SR101 – Green
- Floor Size: 10′ x 10′
- Inside Height at Peak 8′
- Height of Sidewalls 6′
- Awnings: All four are 10′ x 6′
- Weight 23 lbs.
- Model: SR201 – Green
- Floor Size: 12′ x 12′
- Inside Height at Peak 8′ 6″
- Height of Sidewalls 6′ 6″
- Awnings: Two are: 12′ x 6′-6″ / Two are: 10′ X 6′-6″
- Weight 28 lbs.
- Get the pleasure you need with a Paha Que Screen Tent