Pamo Valley XD Tent
Availability: In stock
Are you looking for a new Luxury tent? If so, you may want to consider purchasing the Pamo Valley camping tent. This tent allows you to enjoy a wide open space during great weather while also having the option to enjoy a comfortable and dry area even when the weather is bad. This allows you to enjoy the tent no matter what time of year!
This tent features many tools that help to keep you comfortable. This tent has a carrying bag that makes it easy to travel. You can even easily store your tent for future use.
The Pamo Valley tent weights under 30 pounds, so it's easy to bring with you on your trip. It's also a convenient set-up and includes shock corded poles. You won't have to worry about getting wet because the floor area is made with waterproof material!
- Large Floor Size: 12' x 12'
- Tall Inside height: 72" sidewalls / 93" at peak
- Large door: 72" height x 104" top width, tapers to 72" bottom width
- Small door: 72" height x 56" top width, tapers to 24" bottom width
- Side window dimensions: 57" height x 72" bottom width, tapers to 41" top width
- Bathtub Floor: Extends 3" up sidewall for water protection Features
- Floor, rain fly and sidewall seams factory seam-taped for permanent waterproof camping
- Adjustable removable mesh "gear loft" included
- Rain fly includes a large awning (72" ht x 72" length x 104" width) for an outside sheltered seating area
- Rain fly offers extra storm protection
- Large zipper door can be fully unzipped and utilized as an awning Materials
- Poles: 100% aluminum, 6061 alloy
- Poles Outside diameter: 0.875"
- Floor fabric: 100% high tenacity nylon, 6.5 oz. 210 denier oxford with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Rain fly, sidewalls and window fabrics: 100% high-tenacity 185T Polyester construction with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Roof, door and window mesh: Rugged 2.3 oz. poly-filament 75D polyester knit, "no-see-um"
- Pole sleeves: 100% polyester eyelet mesh, 4.5 oz, 150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardant. Rainfly, sidewalls, window and mesh fabric treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Heavy-duty nylon coil with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
- Grommets: Nickel-plated brass
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|