Outdoor Z Pathfinder Daypack
Availability: In stock
The Pathfinder backpack is a proud part of the highly regarded ALPS range. It is mainly designed for hunters and can accommodate all your hunting needs. It is an incredibly versatile piece of equipment so if you think you will struggle to carry decoys, rain gear, a bow and other packs consider the Pathfinder backpack because it contains enough storage capacity to carry all that equipment and it also has other useful features.
It includes a fanny pack for some extra space which is helpful as it means that your essentials are always close at hand. The padded waist and shoulder straps help to distribute the weight while making sure you stay comfortable. If more space is needed you can simply roll out the daypack which allows another 1100 cubic inches. Once this is out you can either use the Pathfinder backpack in two modes; hauling or bow-carrying. The first mode has additional straps and fabric which work together to enable you to carry more gear. In bow-carrying mode, the bow pocket has straps which will keep your selection of bows safe and secure while simultaneously keeping your hands free for other tasks.
One more great feature of the Pathfinder backpack is that it is compatible with accessory pockets. This means you can attach more equipment to the front of the harness, meaning that your binoculars and camera will be easily accessible in case you need to grab them quickly. The sheer amount of options and features this backpack offers will suit any type of hunting trip. Whether you are an experienced hunter or a novice, you will find your needs fulfilled by the Pathfinder backpack.
- Most Versatile Pack Yet
- Universal Design that Fits a Wide Variety of Compound Bows
- Carrying System Designed for Packing Out Meat
- Designed to Secure and Comfortably Carry Heavy Loads
- Extension Lashing Straps Included for Extra Large Loads
- Fanny Pack Expands into Day Pack
- Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Compatible with the Accessory Pockets
- Pockets: 2 Side, Front and Main, Fanny Pocket, Day Pack Pocket
- Fanny Pack Capacity: 800 cu. in.
- Day Pack Capacity: 1900 cu. in.
- Total Capacity: 2700 cu. in.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Fabric: Max-1 HD Camo or AP Camo
- Alps Mountaineering
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|