Sleep comfortably, even when it’s 40° F outside, in the Coleman Nimbus Warm Weather Sleeping Bag with a brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner. It fits heights up to 6 ft. 4 in. and is designed to keep you cozy.
The contoured head with Comfort Cuff stitching surrounds your head in softness. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows the fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags and zips up all the way every time. The Thermolock System reduces heat loss through the zipper.
When you’re ready to pack up, the Roll Control loop fasteners help you perfectly fold the sleeping bag and the Quick Cord System makes rolling it up and fastening it a cinch without tying. The sleeping bag is machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
Nimbus Warm Weather Scoop Features
- For temperatures 40° F to 60° F
- Tall design for heights up to 6′ 4″
- Brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner
- Thermolock System prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Roll Control Design makes folding quick and easy
- Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Zip two together for double the room
- Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
- Dimensions: 39″ x 84″