If you are shopping for a quality one or two person tent, the lightweight Mystique is worthy of your consideration. This affordable tent has numerous features that make it the ideal choice for campers. The Mystique is our lightest tent and features a two-pole design.
The tent has one door and a vestibule that serves as a storage porch for camping gear. The mesh door panel and large mesh sides allow for adequate ventilation. A full coverage fly offers protection against the most severe rainstorm.
The fly has a vent for additional ventilation to keep occupants comfortable. The vent can be zipped closed or left open depending on weather conditions. Users do not have to be concerned about losing the instructions because the manufacturer has sewn them right into the storage bag for easy access at all times.
The non-freestanding Mystique is the lightest model tent we carry and uses two poles to hold it up. The lightweight construction did not prevent us from including all the most desired features campers expect in a backpacking tent.
The floor and fly seams have been factory sealed to keep the inside dry and it comes with two doors made of mesh for exceptional ventilation and durable #8 zippers. The fly is completely weatherproof, forms a vestibule over both doors and features an adjustable vent that the user can close or leave open.
If you are looking for a backpacking tent that is lightweight for easy transport, the Mystique is the best option currently available on the market.
Mystique 1.0 Tent Features
- Lightweight 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Poly Taffeta Floor with 3000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Mesh Doors
- Weatherproof Fly provides a Vestibule over each Door
- Fly Vent can be kept open or closed, depending upon the weather
- Includes 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, & Mesh Storage Pocket
- Base Size: 3’6 x7’10
- Center Height: 3′
- Vestibule Depth: 15″
- Tent Area: 21 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 6″ x 16″
- Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm & 8.5 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: One
If you need a lightweight, one person tent, the Mystique 1 will be a great choice for you. With all the combined features and affordable price, this tent is going to be hard to pass up.
The non-freestanding 2 pole design, allows the Mystique to be the most lightweight tent in our line. There is one door and one vestibule, which forms a “porch” to give you a place to store extra gear.
The ventilation is fantastic with the large mesh sides and the end mesh door panel. The full coverage fly keeps you dry even in the biggest rain storms. A vent is placed on the end of the fly to increase ventilation even further.
It has the option of being zipped open or closed, depending upon the weather. Instructions are sewn into the tent storage bag so you never have to worry about not having them with you.