Availability: In stock
This safe uses biometrics to identify anyone wanting access. Fingerprint recognition is used to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints. At the same time it has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR).
The self learning algorithm of the Gun Vault biometrics adds new minutiae to the fingerprint templates each time a user touches the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of False Reject Rate. Updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints. System can handle a maximum of thirty fingerprint templates.
- 16-gauge steel housing.
- Foam lining inside.
- Tamper-proof, spring-loaded door.
- Battery power supply lasts 1 year under normal conditions.
- Blinking low-battery light.
- Mounting gear included.
- Interior courtesy light.
- Power connection jack for external AC or DC power supply (adapter included).
- Audio and LED low battery warning.
- Weight: 14 LBS.
- Dimensions: 10.1" x 7.9" x 14"
- Requires 9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Manufacture: Gun Vault
|Free Shipping||We Ship Free!|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|