Marine Medical Kit 100
Availability: In stock
Marine Medical kits are made for use either inland or off shore. They are designed to be used for either small or large crews who are pleasure boating or over 24 hours from the coast. Larger kits, the contents of the Marine Medical kits are protected by a thermo-formed foam and the mounting system provides you with a number of options to access your kit while you are on your voyage.
It is almost like a portable hospital, carrying supplies which are able to treat a variety of injuries. The vast stock of medications and dressings will keep the crew safe throughout the long trip.
- 7 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"Bleeding
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)Instrument
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover ForcepsMedical Information
- 1 Life Threatening Emergencies PamphletMedication
- 2 After Bite Wipe
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2Wound Care
- 8 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- Weight: 12 oz
- Size: 9" x 7" x 2"
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|