If you want to be safe on your next camping trip, consider getting a tent from Browning. One of their best is the Greystone camping tent. This is basic, two-pole dome that stands on its own. It comes with two sets of doors and two vestibules. On the doors themselves, there are extremely large zippers, which makes opening the tent a breeze. For aesthetics and ventilation, the doors have their own windows.
Made of mesh material, these windows help promote a healthy circulation of air. Of course, if you need more circulation, you can open up the tent’s fly. The fly’s have even more vents to keep the air flowing. Also, since the flies are factory-sealed, you do not have to worry about water leaking in when they are open. The same is also true with the tent’s floor seams. Indeed, when you get a Greystone camping tent, you are getting the best lodging there is for an outdoor adventure.
Greystone Tent Features
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
Greystone Tent Materials
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 11mm Fiberglass
Greystone Tent Specifications:
- Base Size: 7′ 6″ x 8′ 6″
- Center Height: 4′ 4″
- Vestibule Depth: 35″
- Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 10 lbs. 4 oz.
- Total Weight: 10 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 9″ x 23″
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Four
Whats Included with the Greystone 4 Tent:
- Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag