The Green Mountain Tent provides an open and airy feel that campers are sure to appreciate. It also offers plenty of protection from the wind and rain. Without the right tent a sudden storm can ruin a camping trip, but the innovative Paha Que’ tent design protects campers from the harshest of elements.
Campers can count on the waterproof tent to keep them warm and dry during heavy storms. The tape sealed tent seams keep the rain out, and the tent floor is designed to prevent flooding. The floor is made of oxford coated material for extra protection.
The 4 person tent is comfortable and affordable. It is designed to be highly functional and can be set up in under five minutes. The tent comes with its own convenient nylon carrying bag for easy transportation. The bag includes a comfortable shoulder strap that can be easily adjusted. The Green Mountain Tent weighs around 22 pounds and includes sturdy shock corded poles.
Green Mountain Tent Features:
- 4 Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Adjustable removable mesh “gear loft” included.
- Rainfly includes a large awning (72″ ht x 72″ length x 104″ width) for an outside sheltered seating area, or for extra storm protection.
- Large main door can be unzipped and utilized as an awning, poles included.
Green Mountain Tent Specifications:
- Floor Size: 96″ W x 96″ L (4XD) or 10′ L x 8′ W (5XD)
- Height: 66″
- “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
Green Mountain Tent Materials:
- Poles: Steel corner poles, fiberglass roof poles
- Floor fabric: 100% high tenacity 210 denier poly-oxford with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Rainfly, sidewalls and window fabrics: 100% high-tenacity 185T Polyester construction with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Roof, door and window mesh: Rugged 2.3 oz. poly-filament 75D polyester knit, “no-see-um”
- Pole sleeves: 100% polyester eyelet mesh, 4.5 oz, 150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly, sidewalls, window and mesh fabric treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Heavy-duty nylon coil with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
- Grommets: Nickel-plated brass