The Glacier Camping Tent is loaded with unique features that will make camping a smooth and comfortable experience even in the harshest conditions. The product is designed so that it can withstand the most adverse weather conditions.
The added features that Glacier comes with will make it an attractive camping option even in the milder conditions. The vestibule zippers, the nylon oxford floor and the over-sized 10-door system are just some of the features that make this product a unique one.
The oxford floor weighs almost double of any regular nylon-floor material. The vestibule with double zippers gives you extra storage option. The number 10 door zippers offer easy and smooth operation. The tent is fitted with aluminum poles with a free standing 2-pole design.
The floor and the fly seams are factory sealed; this affords extra protection against the elements. In addition, the 75D-185T Polyester fly buckles provide adjust-ability and extra strength.
In all, the Glacier Camping Tent is equipped with an assortment of features that you would not get in any regular camping tent and if we are talking of harsh weather conditions, there is nothing that can match the efficacy of Glacier.
Glacier 4 Tent Features:
- Extra Large #10 Zippers on Doors & Vestibules
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Aluminum Poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Straight Side Walls Allow More Room for Cots
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Two Large Vestibules with Double Zippers make a great storage area
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjust-ability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
Glacier 4 Tent Specifications:
- Base Size: 8′ x 9′
- Center Height: 5′
- Vestibule Depth: 40″
- Tent Area: 64 sq. Ft
- Vestibule Area: 35 sq. Ft
- Tent and Fly Weight: 22 lb. 11 oz.
- Total Weight: 24 lbs.
- Packed Size: 9″ x 27″
- Pole Diameter: 16 mm
- Color: Grey/Gold
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 4 Season
- Sleeps: 4 comfortably
Glacier 4 Materials:
- Fly: 75D, 210T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: Aluminum
Whats Included with the Glacier Tent:
- Rain fly, Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket and Tent Bag