The Featherlite Series is extremely lightweight and compact. Since it does not contain any foam, once inflated, all you have is the weight of the fabric and air. If you choose the regular size, your pad will weigh just over 1 pound. If you go with the Long size, you will be just above a pound and a half.
Inflation takes just a couple of minutes and is done via the included pump near the head of the pad. When it’s time to store the pad in your pack, it compacts very small so you’re not taking up a lot of room in your pack.
As with all ALPS air pads, the Featherlite series features brass valves for long-term durability and comes with a stuff sack and repair kit, so there’s not a bunch of accessories to purchase after you get your air pad.
Featherlite Air Pad Features
- Extremely Small Packed Size
- Great for Fast Packing When Every Ounce Matters
- Built In Pump for Easy Inflation
- Ultra Lightweight Ripstop Fabric
- Horizontal Tube Design Makes for a Comfortable Sleeping Area
- Two Brass Valves for Easier Deflation
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included
- Size: 20″ x 72″ x 3.5″
- Weight: 1 lbs. 4 oz.
- Stuff Sack: 4″ x 11″
- Size: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Stuff Sack: TBA