Extreme 2 Tent
Availability: In stock
The Extreme 2 tent is a free standing aluminum pole tent, with a configuration that is extremely strong and sturdy. The 3-pole design gives you more "framework" to combat Mother Nature when she decides to send you a little stronger storm than normal. Assembly is easy with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, with factory sealed seams for maximum weather-proof-ness.
A door on each side of the tent makes getting in and out of the tent easy. You also get two large vestibules that you can use for extra gear storage. The vestibules also serve as automatic guy-out points when the weather gets a little nasty. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Extra large #8 zippers on the doors and vestibules add to the durability. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 6061 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 3000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum
- Base Size: 5'2 x 7'8
- Center Height: 3'6
- Vestibule Depth: 30"
- Tent Area: 35 Square Feet
- Vestibule Area: 29 Square Feet
- Tent & Fly Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz
- Total Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 21"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|