Everest Extreme Features
Need extreme warmth in a modern sleeping bag? The Everest Extreme sleeping bag by Chinook is one of the lowest temperature rated bags on the market with a -40 degree rating. Filled with Invista Thermolite insulation to keep you warm and cozy even on the coolest of nights.
Specifically designed for extreme cold with a truly ergonomic head gasket and formed foot box that provides exceptionable warmth. Heavy duty fabrics ensure lasting durability, the HiTex fabric on the bottom is anti-slip and completely waterproof.
Over-sized draft tubes supply all necessary air to keep you breathing right. Highly padded neck collar provides extra protection and added comfort in the most extreme conditions. Uniquely designed Snug-Hood fits comfortably around the facial area when the draw cord is fully tightened.
Heavy duty zippers are designed to provide long use and this bag may even be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Everest Extreme Sleeping Bag Specifications
- Size: 90″ x 34″ x 22″
- Shape: Mummy
- Construction: Four layered shingle design
- Outer shell: Top is Invista Tactel diamond ripstop nylon
- Bottom is Waterproof anti-slip HiTex nylon
- Lining: Pongee Pro
- Filling: 3.5 lbs of Invista Thermolite Extreme
- Temperature Rating: -40 Degrees
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller
- Stuff Sack Cap Compression bag with auto lock
- Total Weight: 5.7 lbs