Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you’re camping in a Coleman Evanston Screened 6 or 8 Person Tent. It’s designed for simple setup and easy carrying, perfect for car campers and long camping trips.
The tent even has a screened porch where you can sleep on warm, dry nights. If it rains, the tent is designed to hold up to the weather. A specially-angled rainfly lets in the light, but not the water, even when the windows are open.
Insta-Clip attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 15 minutes.
Inside, the 14 ft. x 10 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Evanston Screened Porch Tent Features
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors without bugs
- Electrical port to bring power inside the tent
- Rainfly with windows awnings, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System, patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 14′ x 10′ fits six people or two queen airbeds
- 5′ 8″ height
- 15′ x 12′ fits eight people or two queen airbeds
- 6′ height