Camping with a tent that has built in lights? Yes!. This new tent from Coleman incorporates LED lights built right in. No need to fumble around in the dark, or use bulky flashlights just to see.
If that’s not enough, during daylight hours, just unzip the windows as they automatically roll down. Add the patented hinged door, included CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge and you are ready for camping in style.
CPX 6 energy pack charges virtually anything with a USB port. The Elite Sundome 6-Person Tent has a special assortment of fun & functional features sure to please & amaze the entire family.
If it rains, the WeatherTec system’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry and the Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to wind.
The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 10 minutes. Inside, the tent’s large, hinged door makes it easy to get in and out and more headroom gives most campers room to stand and move.
A specially-designed ventilation system even moves the air while keeping insects out.
Elite Sundome 6 Tent – LED Lights Features
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Built-in LED lights, 100 lumens
- Lights powered by rechargeable CPX 6 cartridge or four D cell batteries, both sold separately
- CPX 6-powered energy pack included
- Auto-roll windows neatly roll down when you unzip them
- Patented hinged door for easy in and out
- Dome design makes setup quick and easy, 10 minutes
- Spacious interior, 6 ft. of headroom gives most campers room to stand and move
- WeatherTec System, patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- 12 ft. x 10 ft. fits six people or two queen airbeds