The Cottonwood XLT is a canopy with a twist, awnings that fly out to provide additional shade. Two built in awnings can be extended out for maximum shade or rain protection. These awnings can also be rolled and tied up when not in use, or lowered down to block wind, provide privacy and block rain.
Either awning can also be tied to roof racks or camper railings to provide a covered walk way. Made with top quality materials, your new Cottonwood XLT canopy will last years. Get the best in product design and shade with this new canopy from Paha Que.
Available Side Walls:
Paha Que offers the side wall kits that allow users the ability to block wind, sun or rain on any side of your canopy. Attaches quickly and easily using toggle hooks at each corner of the sidewall. This allows for quick installation or removal if movement to another wall is needed.
Cottonwood XLT Canopy Features
- Packs down to an ultra compact size 10” (rolled) x 30”
- Fits easily into it’s heavy duty, large carry bag with built-in adjustable shoulder strap.
- Ingenious design utilizing high-performance, light weight aluminum tent poles
- Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating.
- Easy to set up and take down
- Add the optional sidewalls (PN CW10S) to enclose 3, or all 4 sides.
- Floor Size: 10′ x 10′
- Inside Height at Peak: 8′
- Height of Sidewalls: 5′-8″
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Pole Diameter: 19mm Al. (3/4″)
- Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded.
- Sun Protection Factor: 50