CompM4s Red Dot Sight
Availability: In stock
Designated as CompM4, this design has a low-mounted battery compartment that gives the sight a lower overall profile. Moreover, relocating the battery compartment and switch in a more secure position while retaining all of the exceptional features of the standard CompM4 sight.
The CompM4's electronic components include Super ACET diode circuitry of Aimpoint that enables the sight to operate continuously for up to eight years with one AA battery. Every CompM4 sight also features an interior voltage regulator to allow the sight to run on any AA battery available anywhere across the globe. All the sights also have a 2 minute-of-angle ("MOA") dot size that makes them ideal for use with the Aimpoint 3x Magnifier and Concealed Engagement Unit ("CEU").
CompM4 sights are optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, and they also have a very rugged and easy-to-use 16-position manual switch that allows for seven night vision settings and nine daytime settings. The body of the CompM4 sight was designed to provide maximum protection of the electronic and optical components it contains against harsh use, and keep the sight waterproof at a depth of up to 150 feet (45 meters).
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Devices (NVD) Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery.
- Seven night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear.
- Mount base is “keyed” into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil.
- Mount base screws directly into the sight – no separate sight ring is required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3XMag, (magnifier module).
- Unequalled light transmission.
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash anti-reflective device.
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Standardized as the US Army's new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact.
- Can be used with a carry handle adaptor for use on all M16 rifles.Optical: System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Reticle, size: 2 MOA
- Optical coating: Anti Reflex coating all surfaces. Multi-layer coating for reflection of Pass coating for NVD compatibility
- Battery Type: AA
- Battery Life: Typical** 80 000 hours for good quality battery
- Switch: dot brightness 16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra bright
- Housing Material: Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte, black
- Lens covers: Rubber, matte, black
- Adjustment: 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 1/2" at 80 yds
- Length: 120 mm (4.7")
- Width/height: 53x60 mm (2.1"x2.4") sight only - 72x72 mm (2.8"x2.8") including mount
- Weight: 335 g (11.8 oz) with integrated mount
|Free Shipping||We Ship Free!|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|