Competition shooters are fully aware of the benefits of using a scope that is as accurate as their firearm. The Competition scope is just that tool. Unequaled clarity combined with Leupold accuracy and high power, make this scope a chosen model the world over.
With power normally used in high power spotting scopes, the Competition Series gives you an enormous edge over other shooters. With an incredibly bright and crisp sight picture, target shooting is made easy. The 40 power scope offers extremely high magnification not found on much lesser scopes. The superior accuracy and repeatability you’ll be able to achieve is no less remarkable.
Just as important, the Leupold Competition Series is the first competition scope with side focus parallax adjustment. Perfectly adjust your scope to be parallax free at distances from 40 yards to infinity, all from your shooting position. Then you can protect that perfect focus adjustment with the side focus dial cover.
- A wide range of adjustments including: 0/8-MOA target-style click adjustment dials, ocular adjustment range of -2.0 to +0.0
- Total Windage adjustment travel of 38 MOA minimum
- Total elevation adjustment travel of 38 MOA minimum
- Adjust parallax from 40 yards to infinity
- 3.2″ of eye relief
- Multicoated lenses maximize brightness and clarity
- 30mm maintube houses new optical system, allows for great range of Windage and elevation adjustment
- Side focus parallax adjustment with cover
- Length: 05.9″
- Weight: 20.5 oz
- Attractive matte finish
- Target Dot or Mil Dot
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee, the best consumer protection in the business
Universal Features Of The New Leupold Competition Series Scopes:
- Actual Magnification: 40x45mm
- Finish: Matte
- Reticle: 0/8 Minute of Angle Target Dot
- Optimum Eye Relief: 32″
- Weight: 20.5 oz.
- Length: 05.9″
- Maximum Adjustment Elevation & Windage @ 000yards: 38″
- Field of View @000 yards: 2.7 ft.
- 30mm Tube