When you’re away from home and want some added comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try an ALPS self inflating air pad.
With the comfort series, the pad will inflate and deflate quickly with the jet stream wave foam and roll up compactly to fit into the stuff sack.
The top is a comfortable, brushed Suede-like fabric with Anti-Slip Dots on the bottom to keep you from sliding around.
The Comfort Series also features brass non-corrosive valves for maximum durability. Another benefit of adding an air pad is that it will help keep you warmer, essential to a well rested night.
A free stuff sack, compression straps, and repair kit are included with every pad… something many other companies make you pay extra for.
Comfort Series Air Pad Features
- Jet Stream Wave Foam
- Faster Inflating and Deflating
- Brushed “Suede-like” Top Fabric
- Extra Comfort and Less Sliding
- Anti-Slip “PVC Dots” Bottom Fabric
- Slides Less on Tent Floor
- Non-corrosive Brass Valves
- Long-term Durability
- Additional XL and XXL Features: Thicker Pillow Area, Extra Comfort, 2 Valves and Faster Inflating
- General Use: Backpacking & Camping
- Size: 20″ x 72″ x 1.5″
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Stuff Sack: 4.5″ x 21″
- Size: 25” x 77” x 2”
- Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Stuff Sack Size: 6.5” x 26”
- Size: 30” x 77” x 3”
- Weight: 7 lb. 3 oz.
- Stuff Sack Size: 8” x 31”
- Size: 30” x 77” x 4”
- Weight: 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Stuff Sack Size: 11” x 31”