If you wish to remain dry on the proceeding trip and stay away from hassles of defective zippers, we have just the backpacking tent you are seeking! The Chaos Backpacking Tent is a single constant pole scheme, self-supporting tent that is enriched with dual doors for simple entrance and due foyers for storing camping or backpacking equipment. In addition to those qualities, the Chaos Backpacking Tent is water resistant and resistant to any type of weather Mother Nature delivers. Additionally, it has extremely large zippers, size # 8, which makes opening and shutting the tent’s doors and foyers extremely easy.
The Chaos Backpacking Tent consists of the “7000-Series Aluminum” poles, which are tough and do not weight much. Assembling this tent is extremely effortless, because of its easy-to-use clips, which simply snap into position over each pole. Each pole is also shock-corded altogether, all one piece, into one steady system. Another great characteristic about the Chaos Backpacking Tent is the factory-closed fly and bottom joints, which are certain to provide a dryer camping and backpacking experience. Because of the factory sealed floor and fly joints, the tent stays even dryer at what time it should rain outside.
Alps Mountaineering manufactures the floor and flies from polyester and use a urethane coating for extra weatherproof protection. Manufacturers seal each floor and fly seam during the manufacturing process to provide backpacking folks the convenience of weatherproof camping gear. The part called the “Fly Buckle,’ which is an important part of this tent, offers an even more protected add-on when likened to flexible or stretchable string. The roof, which is mesh, augments aeration and enhances star watching. Every one of the features mentioned here, concerning the Chaos Backpacking Tent, should make the tent an excellent option for any person who enjoys backpacking and wishes to enjoy his or her adventure and remain dry if it should happen to rain.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 085T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 085T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjust-ability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Fly: 75D, 085T, Poly Taffeta, 0500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 085T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 085T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum
- Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
- Base Size: 5′ x 7′ 6″
- Center Height: 3′ 8″
- Vestibule Depth: 35″
- Tent Area: 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 05 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 7″ x 24″
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Three
Chaos 3 Specifications: