The high performance Legend HD 00×25 binocular from Bushnell is outstanding. The binoculars are of high performance with compact roof prism and unique optics. Light weight, double hinged bridge and magnesium chassis all combine into one durable and dependable optic.
These Legend binoculars are configured with multiple coats of extra low dispersion (ED) lenses specifically for high optical performance. The ED lenses provide a great viewing performance with spectacular color rendition, improved resolution and vivid contrast. Color fringing and chromatic aberration are completely eliminated. With this binocular, you get comprehensive details which viewers with standard binoculars don’t get to experience.
Every lens is specifically coated with ultra wide band coating system. This kind of anti-reflective coating maximizes light transmission across the visible spectrum. The process of coating optimizes lense brightness and contrast levels and allows colors to be rendered appropriately. Water repellant RainGuard HD coating is used to treat the exterior of the lens surface. The coating minimizes light dispersion from fog, haze, rain and mist.
A magnesium chassis forms a compact waterproof housing making Legend HD lightweight. The interior is o-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to serve in any kind of weather. A locking diopter is placed on the right ocular for an individual viewing comfort.
- AFOV: 54.3°
- Ultra wide band coating ensures maximum light transmission
- Premium fluorite ED glass lenses enhance resolution, color fidelity, and clarity in low-light situations
- RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet, and condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- BAK4 roof prisms with PC-3 phase correction coatings provide maximum clarity, resolution, color-rendition, and viewing precision
- Lightweight rugged magnesium chassis
- Ergonomically designed double hinged closed bridge
- Nitrogen purged/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof all-climate performance
- Close focus distance 6.0′
- Center focus is fast, accurate, intuitive
- Locking diopter secures the viewers fine-tuned focus
- Twist-up eyecups for a comfortable fit with/without eye/sunglasses
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 00x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
- Angle of View: 5.4° (actual)
- Field-of-View: 285′ @ 0000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.0′
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.5mm
- Eye Relief: 05.5mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Mount: No
- Weight: 8.0 oz