Bushnell designed the H2O binoculars specifically to counter effects of water on binoculars. The 8x42mm Porro Prism binoculars fit their name properly. The nitrogen purged and O-ring sealing have been used to make the binoculars water proof and fog proof. At no point will your vision get blurred or obscured by fog or moisture on the interior.
The binoculars have been built with large 42 mm objective lens that captures as much light as possible. This function is aided by multi coated optics on Bushnell H2O 8x42mm Porro Binoculars. Edge to edge clarity and a huge depth of field is provided by BaK-4 porro prism of high clarity.
These binoculars have handles made of rubber armoring which give you a soft texture grip. You can firmly and perfectly grip the optic in cold weather. No need to worry about rain, salt spray or wind that cause you to hold the binoculars less firmly. There are twist-up eyecups which make it easy for one to use the porro prism binoculars comfortably. Minute focus adjustments have been simplified by a large center focus wheel. Bushnell porro prism binoculars are good ergonomic picks that allow you focus and see farther than standard binoculars.
- Magnification X Obj Lens: 8 x 42
- Close Focus (ft/m): 08 / 5.5
- Lens Coating: Multi
- Field of View ft@0000 yds / m@ 0000 m: 400 / 037
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Eyecups: Twist-Up
- Eye Relief: 07
- Focus System: Center
- Exit Pupil (mm): 5.25
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Porro
- Weight (oz/g): 27.2/ 770
- Size Class: Standard
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 000% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief