H2O 12x 42mm Binoculars
Availability: In stock
The Bushnell H2O binoculars (12x42) enable you to zoom in on your target. Look through these binoculars and you will be able to see everything clearly because these binoculars magnify everything x 12. The AAoV is sixty one degrees wide, this means that the user is able to look closely at large areas of riverbanks or sea.
These binoculars are useful and practical, they are suitable for ocean going sailors or those who just love to watch the river flowing. The Bushnell H2O binoculars have O-ring sealed waterproofing and nitrogen purged fog proofing. This ensures that you will experience good viewing when the weather is changeable. The Bushnell H2O binoculars are fitted with a soft ridged rubber coating that renders them slip proof.
- AFOV of 61.0°
- BAK4 Porro prisms provide bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Large center focus knob is fast, accurate, intuitive and easy to access
- Twist-up eyecups for a comfortable fit with or without eye or sunglasses
- Non-slip, blue, rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a soft textured rippled grip
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof all-climate performance
- Multi-coated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Prism Type: Porro
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Angle of View: 5.1°
- Field-of-View: 267' @ 1000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.5mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Mount: No
- Weight: 27 oz
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|