Bushnell H20 binoculars are superb for on the water or land viewing. This particular model has been enhanced, the binoculars are fitted with a soft texture grip that makes them easier to hold when the weather conditions are challenging.
This model is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed so that they provide you with panoramic views even when they are wet. The standard equipment includes premium quality BaK-4 prism glass and multi-coated optics to maximise clarity and light transmission. The Bushnell H20 binoculars can be used at the stream side or in the Gulf Stream. Bushnell makes the world look better.
- Inverted porro-prism design for high quality and reduced size.
- BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 000% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- Non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- Twist-up eye-cups
- Large center-focus knob for easy adjustments
- Longer eye relief
- Magnification X Obj Lens: 8x 26mm
- Close Focus (ft/m): 8.5 / 2.6
- Lens Coating: Multi
- Field of View ft@0000yds / m@ 0000m: 285/95
- Adapt to Tripod: No
- Eye-cups: Twist-Up
- Eye Relief: 05
- Focus System: Center
- Exit Pupil (mm): 3.25
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Prism System: Porro
- Weight (oz/g): 03.6 / 385
- Size Class: Compact