H2O 10x 25mm Folding Binoculars
Availability: In stock
The H2O 10x25 Compact Binocular by Bushnell provides greater magnification in an on-the-water compact housing. Waterproofed with o-ring seals, the rubber armoring has a textured surface with soft ridging that helps keep the binoculars on board and in your hands, even when conditions get very wet.
Nitrogen purging retards condensation and fogging of the lenses, whether you are blue water sailing, on the lake, or canoeing on a river. The H2O 10x25 Compact Binocular features a petite, compact design with a closed folding bridge, premium BAK4 prism glass, and multicoated lenses that ensure maximum light transmission and image clarity. A center focus and twist-up eye cups provide comfortable, customized viewing capability no matter how drippy the surroundings may become.
The roof prism design enables a more compact, lightweight carrying experience. This viewing glass allows for no excuses whatsoever for not having immediately-accessible magnification available when a magic moment materializes out of thin air!
- AAoV of 65.1°
- BAK4 Roof prisms provide bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Center focus knob is fast, accurate, intuitive and easy to access
- Twist-up eye-cups for a comfortable fit with or without eye or sunglasses
- Roof prisms offer a smaller, lighter, sleeker architecture with fewer internal parts
- Non-slip, blue, rubber armor absorbs shock while providing a soft textured rippled grip
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fog-proof all-climate performance
- Multi-coated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25mm
- Angle of View: 6.5°
- Field-of-View: 342' @ 1000 yd
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.1mm
- Eye Relief: 12mm
- Focus Type: Center
- Tripod Mount: No
- Weight 10.2 oz
|Free Shipping||We Ship Free!|
|Normally Ships Out In||1 - 2 Business Days|