Stay warm, even when the temperature dips to 40° F, in your Coleman Biscayne Warm Weather Sleeping Bag with brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, and Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag.
When you’re ready to pack up, the Roll Control loop fasteners help you perfectly fold the sleeping bag and the Quick Cord System makes rolling it up and fastening it a cinch without tying. The big and tall sleeping bag is machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
Biscayne Sleeping Bag Features
- For temperatures 40° F to 60° F
- Big and tall design for heights up to 6′ 4″
- Brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner
- Thermolock System prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Roll Control Design makes folding quick and easy
- Quick Cord System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Zip two together for double the room
- Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
- Dimensions: Big & Tall 39″ x x 81″