Paha Que’ has released the Bear Creek Solo Tent, a backpacking tent.designed with a full interlaced body structure, provides a wide-open experience when camping outdoors, providing at a time a secure and dry refuge when weather inclemency menace to ruin the camping fun.
Bear Creek Solo Tent design fits any cot type, being a great free-standing camping tent. Compared with other tents of its kind, this one provides you bug-free and weather proof protection so you can enjoy your outdoor nights anywhere you go.
Moreover, Bear Creek Solo Tent has a versatile design, and the unsurpassed quality that Paha Que’ always offer at affordable prices. Among its characteristics, its set of shock-corded high-quality poles provided you with a lightweight and yet strong frame for the twenty square feet interior space, which counts with bathtub-style flooring, specially designed for one person, who can count with an extra six and a half square feet space to accommodate gear into a rainfly vestibule.
- Super Lightweight design – trail weight 2lbs.
- 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
- Will fit on a regular or over-sized cot for off-the-ground sleeping
- One-Person design can be easily set up in under 5 minutes.
- Floor Size: 86″ x 32″
- Inside height: 36″ at peak
- Packed Weight: 2.1lbs
- Trail Weight: 2.0lbs
- “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
- Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
- Floor and Rain-fly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
- Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh “no-see-um” grade
- Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardant. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon