The Bear Creek 200 tent is designed to completely protect any user, regardless of the weather and is the first two person tent designed for backpacking, manufactured by Paha Que.
The tent is free-standing, has a full mesh body and is equally suitable for warm, dry nights or for wet and stormy nights.
Whether you are looking for cozy nights sleeping next to a camp fire, or a secure and safe refuge during bad weather, this tent by Paha Que offers versatility and reliability at a price that is affordable.
The tent also features high quality 8.5 mm shock-corded 6061 poles which provide a durable but lightweight frame.
The tent stays dry while being used, due to its bathtub style flooring. The interior features plenty of room for two people, with almost 36 square feet of floor space.
Just over six additional square feet is provided by the rain-fly vestibule and this can also be used to protect camping gear, clothes and other items.
- Super Lightweight design – trail weight 3.1lbs.
- 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rain-fly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
- Two-Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
- Floor Size: 86″ x 60″
- Inside height: 36″ at peak
- Packed Weight: 3.3lbs
- Trail Weight: 3.1lbs
- “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
- Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
- Floor and Rain-fly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
- Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh “no-see-um” grade
- Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardant.
- Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor
- Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon