- Versatile, burns regular gas or camp fuel
- High capacity cooking area
- Primary & auxiliary burners
Experience the difference that only a Dual Fuel 2-Burner Stove can give you. Two 10-in. pots fit side-by-side on the cooking surface above two Band-a-Blu burners.
You even have the option of using either Coleman liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline to fuel them.
Adjustable WindBlock guards allow wiggle room for pots of different shapes and sizes.
The entire WindBlock system helps protect the burners from the wind so you don’t have to give up cooking power because of the breeze.
- Made in the USA of US and foreign components
- 2-burner liquid fuel stove with Dual Fuel technology
- Stove burns Coleman liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline (fuel sold separately)
- 14,000 BTU in two powerful, high performance Band-a-Blu burners
- Primary burner is 7,500 BTU, auxiliary burner is 6,500 BTU
- Tank capacity is 2.5 pints
- Runtime is about two hours with both burners on high
- WindBlock system helps shield burners from wind for maximum heat
- WindBlock guards adjust for various pot sizes
- Lid stays open with or without windscreens attached to case
- Substantial cooking surface provides room for up to two 10″ size pots
- Heavy duty nickel chrome grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Great for camping, picnicking, or for emergency preparedness
- Included filtering funnel for easy tank filling plus helps remove debris from fuel
- Dimensions: 20.13″ x 12.88″ x 6.63″