The Zephyr 3 Backpacking Tent is the perfect model suited for those humid, hot evenings when you would like to feel some air coming into your tent. The walls of the Zephyr 3 Backpacking Tents are constructed by netting which permits for the greatest possible fresh air circulation. The unusual two-pole style provides more elbow room without feeling crowded. |
One of the main features of the Zephyr 3 Backpacking tent is the aluminum alloy poles that are solid and lightweight. A single door is installed on the end to make entering and leaving easier. A vestibule hands above the door which is a good place to stash additional camping gear. The fly is buckled to the tent which provide a greater security as opposed to elastic cords. The Zephyr 3 Backpacking Tent with its excellent air circulation features is a top quality product.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Great Ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjust-ability and protection
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5 mm 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Base Size: 6' 2" x 7' 5"
- Center Height: 3' 5"
- Vestibule Depth: 28"
- Tent Area: 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 17 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Total Weight: 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 21"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Color: Coal/Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole Freestanding
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Three