- Expedition Dome Tent by Trek Tents
- 4 Season Tent with Vestibule
Get ready to take on the outdoors with this very versatile two person expedition dome tent from Trek. The Expedition tent has highly weather resistant high count 70 denier rip stop polyester. This fabric is strong and light weight, tested to 2000 mm to ensure you stay warm and dry in any condition. Bathtub style floor provides extra leak protection and is made from waterproof Oxford fabric.
Highly stable frame system with 3 poles provides excellent usability in almost any weather conditions. Quick and easy setup with machined pole tip and grommet connections, allows for one person assembly.
All seams exposed to weather are taped to eliminate leaks, stay warm and dry. D shaped door allows for easy access to the inside. Two screened vents in the roof for ventilation and star gazing. All openings feature tight, no see um mesh screen to keep the bug outside and not in your tent, along with inside storm flaps. Can be used with or without clip on fly. Get ready for extreme camping with the Expedition Tent by Trek.
- 2000 mm water repellent. UV resistant, Fire retarded.
- Machined pole tips fit into grommets for one person setup.
- Front and rear walls are vertical for added room.
- Zip up door with screen windows, inside storm flaps.
- Two screened vents in the roof for ventilation and star gazing.
- Large fly attaches with quick release buckles.
- 3 hooded roof vents in the fly. Gear loft, Convenience pockets.
- Compression Bag, Pole Bag and complete instructions.
- Size: 102" L x 64" W. 47" H. Overall
- Pack Size: 17" L x 7" W x 7" D
- Vestibule: 14 SqFt.
- Weight: 8 Lbs.
- Sleeps: 2
- Manufacture: Trek Tents
- Model: 221
- Fire Retardant material.