The Combat 2 tent is based on a 2 Person tent used currently by the US Marines. This civilian version is made by Catoma Outdoors, the same manufacture of the ones used in real combat conditions. Features a clip and pole frame system for significantly fast and much easier setup than other tents. This framing system provides excellent strength in all conditions. The vapor permeable tent body has superb ability to wick away moisture, and with it's 3000mm waterproof floor and 3000mm waterproof fly, you will stay warm and dry in any weather. |
Large fly adds a vestibule area for storage of all your normal gear. One of the fantastic features of the Combat 2, the fly can be used independent of the tent body to make a free standing canopy, just setup the frame system and install the fly. A really cool tent for stealth or tactical usage.
- Vestibule: 20 ft. Gear Vestibule Under the Rain Fly
- Sufficient Head Room for Donning and Doffing Clothing
- Floor Material: 70 Denier 1.9 oz. Ripstop Nylon
- Durable Aluminum Shock-Corded Poles
- Olive Drab Fly Reversible to Desert Tan
- Combat Tent II - 64522F
- Sleeps: 2 Adults
- Weight: 8.75 lbs 3.97 kg
- Packed Dimensions: 28" x 9" x 9"
- Center Height: 48"
- Floor Area: 57" x 96"
- Floor Material: 70 Denier Ripstop Nylon