Many people rely on the Cascade Backpack as a way to store all of their items when they are going to be spending the day in the outdoors. The good thing about this type of backpack is the fact that it has plenty of compartments on each side. You will not have any problems accessing the items that you have brought with the Cascade. This backpack is large enough to carry a 4200 CuIn worth of gear, perfect for someone who is planning to spend the night.
No longer will you have to worry about how your going to carry a heavy backpack that is going to be very uncomfortable. The cascade backpack is known for the fact that it has a comfort glide strap which is able to adjust to your own personal level of comfort. You will easily be able to carry more items than ever. And you can trust and the fact that the belt around your waist is going to be comfortable enough to wear for a long period of time. Another benefit of this type of backpack is the fact that you will receive a free rain cover. After all, you never seem to know when you are going to be stranded in the outdoors during a rainstorm.
The Cascade Backpack is going to carry everything that you need for your weekend getaway. Do not worry if you think that you have more items than what will fit in your backpack. After all, the backpack is extendable. After you have made the decision to use this product at least one time, you will be convinced that it is a necessity for anyone who enjoys spending time in the outdoors. It is light weight and easily used for anyone who is interested in going on a daily hikes.
- Top Load - Extendable Top Lid
- Comfort Glide Adjustable suspension system allows quick, simple adjustment of torso length
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- "Over the Top" Compression Strap
- Hydration compatible design features a hydration hook, pocket, and port for on-the-go hydration
- Zippered Side Pockets
- Large Front Pocket
- Lash Points on Front Pocket
- Lower Side Bottle Pockets
- Large #10 Zipper on Lower Door offers easy access to sleeping bag or gear at the bottom of the pack
- Internal horizontal divider gives you the option to divide your pack for the best storage utilization
- Top Pocket Converts to a Fanny Pack
- Included Detachable Rain Cover
- Color: Rust
- Fabric: Nylon Ripstop Top - 1000D Bottom
- Capacity: 4200 cu. in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits Torso: 15" to 21"
- Access/Loading: Top
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes
- Waist-belt: Standard, fits: Waist 26" - 40"